Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bull Sh*t Upon The Jews!


Book of Obama Chapter 14


Upon the 4th day of the month of March, in the year of 2012 (10 Adar 5772) The Anointed One returned to Assembly of AIPAC and spoke.

I bring you greetings, My brothers and sisters.
I bring you My words of peace (and appeasement).

Now is not the time for war.  It is not the time of attack.
We can attack Iran in October.  (When I will need the boost in my poll numbers to win re-election.)
All the Israelis need to do is trust in Me.
For I will protect them.
I am their savior, their rock, their greatest fan.
For without Me there is no Israel.
(Even with Me there is no Israel.)
I will do the right thing.  I am the Chosen One.
And the Assembly of AIPAC sat there, clapped politely, but did not cheer for Him.  They looked to each other and would not believe the words of The Anointed OneHe had lied to them many times before.
I will stop your enemy Iran from making nukes.
I will give more arms to Israel.
I will no longer force the issue on Jerusalem.

My diplomacy against the evil Iran will work.
I speak softly but I carry a big stick.

Will you not support Me?
My coffers are bleeding dry.
(Give Me your money.)
The Assembly of AIPAC kept their wallets shut.  No money for thee they said.  And as for the big stick The Anointed One spoke of, they know it is nothing more than a small putter.

No comments: