Sunday, July 8, 2012

Let's Help Eric Allen Bell

Gary Fouse
fousesquawk
http://garyfouse.blogspot.com



Recently, I have had the opportunity to meet film maker Eric Allen Bell. As my readers may know, Eric is heavily involved in the Murfreesboro, Tennessee mosque project. When he initially traveled to Murfreesboro to make a documentary on the construction controversy, he was supportive of the local Muslim community's right to build a place of worship. Yet, the more he learned about the project, the people behind the mosque, and their questionable connections, Eric turned against the mosque project. He is now speaking out publicly about what he has learned-and at great personal cost as his letter below outlines.

For taking another view, Eric, who had described himself as a liberal, has been turned on by his "friends" in Hollywood. Not only that, he has endured threats against himself and his family. At this point, it is an act of courage for Eric to continue to speak out. Most recently, Eric appeared on Fox and Friends to discuss his experiences (which I have posted).


As I stated, I have met with Eric, and I am confident that he holds no animus toward Muslims as people. Yet, he has shown great moral and personal courage in speaking out because he feels so strongly about the jihadist Islamic movement to impose Islam on others. He has learned like the rest of us that there are many so-called Muslim leaders who are spreading a deceitful message to the public (stealth jihadists). 


At this point, Eric needs our help. I have sent what I can, and I hope when you read this letter, you will send what you can. Eric is a valuable asset in the anti-jihadist movement, and we need his work to continue. Here is Eric's letter.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"On July 4, 2010 I began production on a documentary called, “Not Welcome” believing I would expose the problem of “Islamophobia” in America.  Along the way I was hijacked by the truth about Islam.  Since that time I have committed myself to using media to expose the truth, about the most brutal political and legal system in the world – Islam.  And it has cost me everything.

I believe strongly that history will show that the threat coming from Islam is the defining issue of our time – and that us so-called “Islamophobes” will be remembered as the voices of reason.

Instead of continuing with a documentary that simply was not true, I gave my financial backers their funding back and I started writing articles about Islam.  So far, every single one of those articles has gone viral, worldwide.  And I am just getting started.  Some of this material has broken out of the Counter Jihad bubble and been seen in the Examiner, the Huffington Post, USA Today and Fox News.

I have gone on the radio over and over to educate the public about the threat the Muslim Brotherhood in America presents to us, as they try to “destroy the West from within”.

I have received so many threats that I can no longer remember them all – but in the beginning there were more than a few sleepless nights.  But in time, my fear turned into a fierce determination.

I have paid the high price of telling the truth about Islam, and continue to do so.  And I am not ashamed by what I am about to tell you and what I am about to ask of you.

I have lost most of my Liberal friends.

I have lost my reputation in Hollywood.

I have lost my livelihood.

Most of my family members no longer talk to me.

I had to sell my car in order to pay my rent - and it's that money is now gone.

I am late on every single bill.

But I have not allowed any of this to stop me.  In fact, I am in the process of writing a book about my awakening on this vital issue, with a call to action to all civilized people to stand up to Islam using the best weapon we have available to us – and that is information.

Although there are several publishers now interested in publishing my yet unfinished book, I have not accepted an advance – because with an advance comes editorial control which I am not willing to give up.
I refuse to tow the media party line and refer to acts of terrorism as “radical Islam”.  The truth is that if Mohammed were alive on 9/11, he would have sanctioned the attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center.  Mohammed would have sanctioned the over 19,000 acts of Islamic terrorism that have occurred since.  These terrorists are not “radical Muslims” they are just simply devout – following the “highest moral example” in Islam.

New mosque construction in the United States, funded primarily by foreign Islamic sources that are hostile to the United States, has doubled since we were attacked on 9/11.  This is in keeping iwth a tradition of 1,400 years of Islamic conquest.

So, I have created a website called Global Infidel TV (www.Globalinfidel.TV) to make information about the human rights abuses in Islam available, in primarily video format for the short attention span.  It is worth noting that I had created another website, for another cause, which has had 27 million visitors in the past 2 years.  I bring that experience, commitment and expertise to this project as well.

I have created a website called Mosque Confidential (www.MosqueConfidential.com) where I have received a treasure trove of leaked documents and emails which I am using to expose mosques which are involved in Stealth Jihad.  Certain members of the media have become sympathetic to our cause when they see what I have to show them and have expressed a commitment in helping with this cause in any way they can.

I am building bridges, strengthening alliances and never taken my eye off the prize - we just simply must end Sharia in America and dramatically reduce its power in the world overall.  I am committed to this cause, as I know you are as well.

I have met with elected officials and shared with them what I have learned and engaged them in the process of taking action, specifically against the mega mosque in Murfreesboro, TN.  Using our own laws, our media, and without violating any laws or anyone's civil rights, we will make an example out of the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro.

Recently I appeared on “Fox and Friends” and told the truth about Mohammed.  Minutes after airing, I received a call from the producers saying that the viewer feedback was so immediately positive that they wanted to know if they could announce right then, live, that I would come back tomorrow.  I was invited back the next day for 2, longer segments, where I was able to expose to 2 million people, live on national television, the names of Muslim Brotherhood operatives at the Murfreesboro Mosque, based on my findings - and I was able to demonstrate that you do not have to be afraid to just simply tell the truth when it comes to Islam.

And now I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

Contrary to what CAIR and their front organizations are publishing about me, I am not on anyone’s payroll.  In fact, in order to continue with this work, I need to be able to pay for my hotel room, occasional security, and other basic costs involved with staying the course on this path which I feel called to - and I'm out of money.

It is critical at this time that we send a loud and resounding message to the foreign Islamic infiltrators, such as the Muslim Brotherhood and Saudi Arabia, that this is not Sweden or Norway or the UK.  This is the United States of America and we will not stand by idly while outside forces attempt to impose Islamic law on our society, on our educational system, our media, our culture, our laws.  I am committed to playing a critical role in this process, but I need your help and I need it today.

Please, if you can afford to donate anything at all, now more than ever, I really need your help.
I have created a Donate button on both www.MosqueConfidential.com and on www.Globalinfidel.TV using PayPal.  You do not need to have a PayPal account, just a credit or debit card to do your part, to help support my work, in spreading this vital information to the sleeping masses.

These are my short term needs.  In closing, it is also worth mentioning that I need some major backing to execute a more long term plan, to shine the light on the attempted Islamization of the West.  I welcome any dialogue with anyone who feels called, to throw their hat in with me and become a partner in this important cause.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.   You can donate right now by clicking this link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=AGBKX882X9PJY

Also, please feel free to contact me at any time at: Eric@BellMedia.org

Best,

Eric Allen Bell
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








No comments: