Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lionheart News: All Charges Dropped in Luton

[From Maggie] I know many of you have been following Lionheart and his travails in his hometown of Luton, England. If you are not familiar with Lionheart and his blog, the thing you need to know is that he has had his life upended for more than a year-and-a-half by authorities, because he wrote about the threat of Islam to his hometown and his home country. His freedom of speech was threatened through arrest and interrogation. Here's the latest from Lionheart, and it's a hallelujah moment:

All charges against me "dropped"
by Lionheart
July 1, 2009

I have been on police bail for 18 months on suspicion of 'stirring up racial hatred' through written material on this blog.

Lionheart

When my impending arrest first came about, I was in America and was advised by several American organisations and respected individuals that I should apply for political asylum there, but decided after speaking to my lawyer Mr SBLM (not Anthony Bennett who turned on Mr & Mrs McCann), that the best plan of action was to return to Britain and go through the motions of arrest and interrogation.

I was arrested, interrogated, then released and have spent the last 18 months backwards and forwards on police bail, awaiting the CPS to decide whether or not they were going to charge me and put me on trial for my words.

My next bail date was Friday 3rd July, but I have just received news from my solicitor that all charges against me have been dropped, so there is no case to answer over my blog.

Freedom of Speech has won, over the politically correct brigade who have tried silencing me, and members from their pet project British Islam who have wanted me prosecuted and silenced from speaking out against them and their religion. British Islam is a threat to every man, woman and child upon the British Isles, based upon 1400 years of experience and knowledge, and people like me, have a right and responsibility to talk about it openly, freely and honestly without fear of state persecution, prosecution or imprisonment.

May God bless each and every person who has supported me over the past 18 months, and beyond.

The battle for the heart and soul of Great Britain has begun!


"Deus Vult"


End Lionheart post

Friends, if you do not know about Lionheart and what is happening in parts of the U.K. with Islamic extremism [terrorism] please take some time to browse through his archives. The charges against have been dropped but the people of Luton and surrounds will be still be fighting to save their cities. Visit Lionheart and be aware.

No comments: