Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Special Message To My Readers!

Many long time readers might be wondering what has happened here at Monkey in the Middle. Where is the hard-hitting analysis of world events and politics?

I ask all to bear with me a little while longer. After smoking for over 30 years, I am trying to quit cold turkey. It is harder than you can imagine.

But as soon as I am able, I will be back to normal.

You can keep up with my daily progress here, and I ask you, my readers to remember me in your prayers.

Thank you,

Findalis

1 comment:

Right Truth said...

Good luck to you on quitting. I never smoked, so I cannot sympathize, but I hear others talk about how difficult it it.

Cold Turkey seems to be the best way to go, but I hear the patches work also.

You can do it!!!

Deborah F. Hamilton
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com