Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 30!!!!!!!!!


It has been exactly 30 days since I've had a cigarette or any form of Nicotine. 30 hard days of Temptation and Trial! I almost went back to smoking on Days 26, 27 and 28, but my stubborn streak won't let me.

Contrary to what my oldest thinks, I did something that President Obama has yet to do. Quit Smoking. Mr. President there is no such as 99% quit. Either you have quit or you are still smoking. Which one is it? Aren't Shasa and Malia worth you being around to see them married off? It is a fact that African-American Men have a greater risk for heart attack and stroke. So if you wish to make your enemies happy, keep smoking. You're well on your way to that fatal heart attack!

But I feel like celebrating today!

Celebration



View at YouTube


Yahoo!

No comments: