Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Why Does DHS Need Tanks?

Not the type of tanks that store oil, gas, or other liquids.  But the type of tanks that are used in battle.  That is the latest that I have found from my dear friend a12iggymom.
Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile.

This is getting a little creepy.

According to one estimate, since last year the Department of Homeland Security has stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm.

DHS also purchased 2,700 Mine Resistant Armor Protected Vehicles (MRAP).



Modern Survival Blog reported:
The Department of Homeland Security (through the U.S. Army Forces Command) recently retrofitted 2,717 of these ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.

Although I’ve seen and read several online blurbs about this vehicle of late, I decided to dig slightly deeper and discover more about the vehicle itself.

The new DHS sanctioned ‘Street Sweeper’ (my own slang due to the gun ports) is built by Navistar Defense (NavistarDefense.com), a division within the Navistar organization. Under the Navistar umbrella are several other companies including International Trucks, IC Bus (they make school buses), Monaco RV (recreational vehicles), WorkHorse (they make chassis), MaxxForce (diesel engines), and Navistar Financial (the money arm of the company).
Read More: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

First the government buys billions of rounds of ammunition.  Now light tanks suitable for urban warfare.  Who the hell does Barack Hussein Obama believes he is going to be attacking?  Zombies?  It is beginning to look as if this government regime is preparing for a war with its own people.  And I might not be far from the truth if the Democrats take back the House in 2014.

1 comment:

Storm'n Norm'n said...

I saw the picture of the vehicle elsewhere and qestioned the Police Rescue signage...its built more like an assualt vehicle for urban warfare.
Another thing that I've noticed (I live near a military base) are these white unmarked buses....I've never seen anybody in them but the driver. They remind me of prison buses that I've seen in the past...not sure what they're up to and there is very little on the Internt except for a few items. This one is a bit old but maybe very significant http://www.infowars.com/mystery-prison-buses-in-the-desert/ and this one is also a few years old http://www.infowars.com/mystery-prison-buses-in-the-desert/

I see these buses several times per month and they're very suspicious looking.