Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.It is time that we ban the use of this dangerous compound from our children. We need to protect our children from this killer. Call your Congressman, Senator, President Obama. Tell them that we need to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide from our homes, schools, and nation. We need to do it now!
Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment. Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:
The uses of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:
- Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
- Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
- Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
- DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
- Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
- Contributes to soil erosion.
- Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
- Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
- Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
- Found in biopsies of per-cancerous tumors and lesions.
- Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.
- Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.
- Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.
- as an industrial solvent and coolant,
- in nuclear power plants,
- by the U.S. Navy in the propulsion systems of some older vessels,
- by elite athletes to improve performance,
- in the production of Styrofoam,
- in biological and chemical weapons manufacture,
- in the development of genetically engineering crops and animals,
- as a spray-on fire suppressant and retardant,
- in so-called "family planning" or "reproductive health" clinics,
- as a major ingredient in many home-brewed bombs,
- as a byproduct of hydrocarbon combustion in furnaces and air conditioning compressor operation,
- in cult rituals,
- by the Church of Scientology on their members and their members' families (although surprisingly, many members recently have contacted DHMO.org to vehemently deny such use),
- by both the KKK and the NAACP during rallies and marches,
- by members of Congress who are under investigation for financial corruption and inappropriate IM behavior,
- by kids who play Beyblades,
- by the clientele at a number of bath houses in New York City and San Francisco,
- historically, in Hitler's death camps in Nazi Germany, and in prisons in Turkey, Serbia, Croatia, Libya, Iraq and Iran,
- in World War II prison camps in Japan, and in prisons in China, for various forms of torture,
- during many recent religious and ethnic wars in the Middle East,
- by many terrorist organizations including al Qaeda,
- in community swimming pools to maintain chemical balance,
- in day care centers, purportedly for sanitary purposes,
- by software engineers, including those producing DICOM software and other DICOM software tools,
- by popular computer science professors,
- by the semi-divine King Bhumibol of Thailand and his many devoted young working girls in Bangkok,
- by the British Chiropractic Association and the purveyors of the bogus treatments that the BCA promotes,
- by commodities giant Trafigura in their well-publicized and widely-known toxic-waste dumping activities in Ivory Coast,
- in animal research laboratories,
- in pesticide production and distribution.
And it is very essential in the manufacture of nuclear weapons.
You can discover more about Dihydrogen Monoxide here.
Monday, April 1, 2013
Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide!
There is a killer in every home. A silent killer that we believe is useful to our lives. But it kills millions each year and we are powerless to stop it. It is instrumental in industry, government, education. It is a friend of liberals, a tool of conservatives and will aid both.