Monday, February 9, 2009

We Still Stand

On this the eve of a new beginning in Israel, I find that I have some hope in Israel's future. That there maybe a glimmer of something different in the air. By Wednesday, Israel will have a new Prime Minister. One I hope that will have the balls to stand up to Barack Obama and remind him that Israel Is Not A Banana Republic.

In this vein I submit this tribute to the one agency that actually works in the State of Israel:

The IDF



View at YouTube


Israel still stands, alone and proud!


2 comments:

Holger Awakens said...

Powerful video, Findalis - thank you for being a beacon of light here for Israel.

The time has more than come, for each human on this earth to decide: Will I stand with Good, with G_d, with Israel OR will I submit to the evil and decadence of Islam.

One day will all know the Truth, one day the pain, the suffering, the injustice will end. In victory.

Right Truth said...

I pray for Israel. Yes, there will come a day and I think it is just over the horizon, when people will have to choose sides.

Debbie Hamilton
Right Truth