Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Iran Launches Satellite and Rocket: What's Next

By Maggie M. Thornton

Iran's launch yesterday showed the bottoms of their soul-less shoes to the free world - just as the thwarting of U.N. resolutions have done.

Do we think Iran has no interest in a nuclear-laden ICBMs with a bulls-eye set on America?

Quoting President Obama (read the entire transcript and see the video here):
I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems.
I will not weaponize space.
I will slow our development of future combat systems.

I will set a goal of a world without nuclear weapons.
To seek that goal, I will not develop new nuclear weapons.

I will negotiate with Russian to take our ICBM's off air-trigger alert,...
Read how Europe is reporting Obama's plans today.


33 Minutes




1 comment:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

What's next? Fitting an appropriate load on that missile, adding some navigation abilities unneeded for the satellite launch, and you are all set.

Well, it's up to Obama now.