Just smell the malaise!
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week’s contest is dedicated to Congressman Allen West…for the most eloquent remark this week.
This week, The Mellow Jihadi, Restoring Honor Now, Maggie’s Notebook, Constitutionalists United for Liberty and Monkey In The Middle took advantage of my generous offer of link whorage and earned honorable mention status.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to the ‘Contact Me’ page at Joshuapundit and post a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Wrest of The West
- Simply Jews – Ron Paul 2012 and Paultards
- The Noisy Room – Reminds Me of What to Do Before I’m Dead
- Joshuapundit-China’s Chief Of Staff Visits Israel To Discuss Strategic, Military Cooperation
- New Zeal – Yes They Did!: Barack Obama, Cesar Chavez and Their Common Communist Roots
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Sudanocide
- The Political Commentator – Video: Is “The bankers as the enemy of humanity” a veiled anti-semitic rant?
- The Razor – Working for Free: The Economics of Being a Primary Care Physician
- Right Truth – Losing the Habit of Work?
- Snapped Shot – Palling with Terrorists
- Rhymes With Right – Note To Warren Buffett — Cut The Check
- VA Right - Thoughts on Last Night’s Republican Debate
- The Glittering Eye -High Return Investments
- Bookworm Room – Honor thy father and thy mother
- The Mellow Jihadi – A Surfer, a Man, and a Marine
- Restoring Honor Now – What is the Default Setting for your Behavior
- Maggie’s Notebook – Military Retirement a Civilian Target
- Monkey in The Middle – Living Within Our Means
- Constitutionalists United For Liberty – Re Cap on GOP Debate
- City Journal – Why the Gender Gap Won’t Go Away. Ever. submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Terry Glavin – The Final Nail In The Coffin Of The Pakistani Pantomime? submitted by Simply Jews
- Sultan Knish –Anatomy Of Law Enforcement Impotence submitted by The Noisy Room
- Peter Hitchens’ Blog – Police water cannons and plastic bullets? submitted by Joshuapundit
- Big Peace – Ron Paul: The GOP’s Henry Wallace submitted by New Zeal
- Daily Caller – Presidential debates should focus more on foreign policy submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Atlas Shrugs -An Old Custom submitted by The Political Commentator
- Jeff The Jedi –Memes: A Quick Guide to Stereotyping Politicians submitted by The Razor
- 2012 Campaign Report Patriot Action Network -Take A Bow submitted by Right Truth
- Bizzy Blog – AP Puts Dem Propaganda Spin on Obama’s ‘Me Too’ Tour submitted by Snapped Shot
- The League of Ordinary Gentlemen – To Boldly Go Where No Two Men Have Gone Together Before submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Atlas Shrugs – Obama Betrays Another Ally: U.S. to Deny Taiwan’s request, “We are so
disappointed in the United States” submitted by VA Right
- JustOneMinute – All He Is Saying Is, Give War A Chance submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Danny Ayalon/You Tube-The Truth About The West Bank submitted by Bookworm Room
- Liberty’s Spirit – Higher Education Necessary for the Future: Don’t Attack It Make It Affordable submitted by The Watcher
- Fresno Zionism – Stephen Walt blames AIPAC for budget crisis submitted by The Watcher