Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Luton, England Islamic Centre Fire Bombed; Lionheart's Hometown

By Maggie at Maggie's Notebook

I know many of you follow Lionheart and his hometown of Luton's efforts to abate the probing and creeping Islamic influence in that community. Lionheart has been the center of the local government's focus on behalf of the Muslim community - meaning there is a plan to silence the objections of Lionheart and others who want their town to remain British. Now, an Islamic Centre there has been fire bombed. See a video below

Luton, England Islamic Centre Fire Bombed

Many in Luton believe certain Muslims are hoodlums, drug runners and worse. Now, I need to say this: nothing I say should be used to place Lionheart in any particular light other than a good one. I'm just an on-looker who would like to help but has no way to do so, SO, DO NOT hold Lionheart responsible for anything I say.

LutonToday is reporting that The Islamic Centre in Bury Park Road was set on fire and the police believe this is a case of arson. No one was injured but a lot of damage was done to the structure. A burned-out BMW 3-series was found nearby, and police believe the vehicle is connected to the fire.

This is frightening to me because I think there could be a scenario that attempts to implicate Lionheart and others in the fire bombing. This is just a guess on my part. I have no inside information. I have not corresponded with Lionheart. I just read. You also can read through Lionheart's archives to get the complete picture. You can glimpse some of the problem in the video below, as you see Muslims protesting the return of hometown military heros. Another part of the story continues to be that Luton police will not allow Brits to peacefully gather and march in protest to the Muslim agitators. Muslims are granted a license, Brits are not. God help Great Britain.

Whatever the situation or the realities of the police investigation, I am reminded that Lionheart and Luton needs to remain in my prayers. Please join me.

1 comment:

MathewK said...

I'm sure it wasn't Lionheart, either way, i won't be losing any sleep over it. You can push people only so far before they fight back and in the case of the Brits, they've really been pushed to the wall by the jihadists.