Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day!

It is Earth Day. That asinine device the left has invented to assert the assumption that the Human Race (Specifically those Humans with White skin and whose ancestry is from the Continent of Europe.) is the sole cause of all extinctions that have ever been or will ever happen to the animal life on  the planet.

It is all rubbish!  But while spoil a good story.

So this Earth Day I plan to:


Cut down a tree or two!









Have a bite to eat!







And even take out the trash, cleaning up the world a bit!



As you can see, I do know how to celebrate this idiotic occasion.

I will be doing some serious celebrating on Friday, April 30, when I celebrate Arbor Day.  Then I will plant a tree!  But NOT today!

2 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

lol ah yes!!!

Maggie Thornton said...

There should be a way to celebrate the beauty of our life-giving earth, but these idiots make it such that we wouldn't dare.