Saturday, August 10, 2013

50 Traitors To Sell Out the Nation

During World War 2 Norway was ruled by Vidkun Abraham Lauritz Jonssøn Quisling.  A man who's name has become synonymous with traitor.  Norway was lucky in their Quisling.  We have become very unfortunate.  We don't have just one Quisling, we have 50 of them.
Forty to 50 House Republicans will support immigration reform, Rep. Luis Gutiérrez (D-Ill.) predicted Thursday.

Vidkun Quisling
Gutiérrez said many of the Republicans supportive of immigration reform don’t want to be identified, but he insisted they would support comprehensive immigration reform.

“If they ask me today, go find those 40 to 50 Republicans, I’ll tell them I found them. I know where they’re at,” Gutiérrez said in an interview with Ed O’Keefe at The Washington Post.

“I’m not going to tell you the names of some of them because some of them I’ve spoken to, and they’ve said I’d love to do the activity with you. I want to be able to vote for it. I really don’t need to draw attention to myself.”

Gutiérrez also predicted only a handful of House Democrats would vote against legislation that included a pathway to citizenship for the nation’s estimated 11 million illegal immigrants.

He noted that only three Democrats voted in favor of legislation earlier this year aimed at forcing President Obama to deport illegal immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children.

Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) has said he will only bring an immigration bill to the House floor if it is supported by a majority of his conference.

SOURCE
I want to know the names of these Quislings.  Let their constituents know and let them know that if they vote for this bill they will be thrown out of office on Nov. 4th, 2014.

If this is true and this bill is passed then the United States of America will cease to be a free Republic.  Instead it will under the dictatorship of the Democratic Regime who will turn every state into a New York or California.  Forget about self-determination.  Forget about religious freedoms.  Forget about gun ownership.  All of our freedoms will be stripped from us for the PUBLIC GOOD!


No comments: