Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thomas Paine on to Washington



Hat tip to Holger Awakens

He is back and is speaking louder than ever.

I am talking about Bob Basso who has been portraying Early American Patriot: Thomas Paine. Now he is asking all of us to meet in Washington, DC for A Million Patriot March.



View at YouTube

Imagine 1 million Patriotic Americans, angrier than a wet cat, marching on Washington. The MSM will have to finally respect that, or face the consequences of our rath.

This is the follow up to the local and regional Tea Parties.

We will take back our nation!

4 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

I'm back up and running..thanks for hangin in with me!:)

Maggie Thornton said...

Findalis, have you thought of going to Washington D.C. on July 4th? You are a lot closer than I.

I think I'll give it some serious thought.

I like this third video. No. 2 is my fave.

The Brat said...

Have cross-posted at mine. Thanks!

shirts4freedom said...

Don't wait for July 4...spread the Tea Party message every single day! www.shirts4freedom.com