Saturday, February 9, 2019

Regarding the Donate Link on This Site

In 2015, Katie Norcross, the founder of this site, passed away from cancer. At the time, I was one of several contributing writers. After reaching out to the other contributors, it turned out I was the only one who could continue to write articles for the site to keep it going, albeit on a more limited basis.

Since that time, I have cross-posted some of my own articles from Fousesquawk to Monkey in the Middle, about one every couple of weeks.

I should have noticed this earlier, but tonight I noted that Katie had a PayPal link on the site for donations. I want to make it clear that if anyone has contributed money since Katie died, I have no access to it and no idea how to do it. The only "keys to the kingdom" I possess for this blog is the ability to post articles. I don't seem to have the ability to remove this link.

Whether someone in Katie's family has access to any donations I have no idea. Anyone who considers contributing should keep in mind that this is a semi-active site, and that I am not soliciting any donations.


https://findalismonkeyinthemiddle.blogspot.com/2015/06/katie-norcross-findalis-in-memorium.html

No comments: