Friday, May 6, 2011

I Never Thought It Would Come To This!

I have been out of work for so long I'd forgotten what a paycheck looks like.  Living with my kids, on my meager DIC, with a computer on its last legs, I thought things couldn't get worse. It has. I need to raise some funds within the next few weeks. If by the middle of May funds haven't been raised, I will be force to close Monkey in the Middle due to the fact that I will be living on the streets. Please donate a few dollars to help me out!

Just hit the DONATE button on the side or below.

Thank you and G-d Bless;

Findalis aka Katie Norcross





Scroll Down For Newer Posts.

4 comments:

Holger Awakens said...

Katie,

My prayers are going out to you. I'm sad about this but I know you are a fighter and G_d will provide...I personally know how much you are willing to help others as you have helped me. So I sent a little off to you, hope it will help.

Keep your chin up and sit back...help is on the way.

:Holger Danske

PatriotUSA said...

Katie,
I will sending you a bit of help over the weekend. Wish I could do more but know you will make it with G-d's love and help.

PatriotUSA

Dick Stanley said...

Hi Katie,

I sent something because I enjoy your blog and your comments at Simple Jews.

Also because when I tried to do this a few weeks ago, using Pay Pal, I discovered that the credit card I use with them had been stolen. I might have gone a long time before I figured that out on my own. So I owe you.

Good luck and best wishes,

Dick Stanley
Texas Scribbler

Maggie Thornton said...

Katie, I'm praying G-d's blessings for you and you family, and sent a bit. I hope it helps.

These are such crappy times.